Weavehome Floor rugs are now available in Domain Gallery, to see the our full collection, please visit Domain Gallery Osborne Park Showroom.
The Mitre rug is a super thick, soft, and luxurious floor rug. Made from a chunky spun yarn, and featuring a raised diamond pattern that is overlaid and handwoven into the rug, this is a beautiful rug.
The softness underfoot comes from the New Zealand Wool and Viscose blend, lightly spun together. The Mitre rug isn't a flat pile - the diamond pattern sits up higher than the base rug, so we recommend using it in bedrooms, nurseries and sitting rooms and other low traffic areas. This is a beautiful rug to add texture and interest, as well as warmth & comfort, to a room.
Our Basalt colourway features naturally dark tones of wool - the overall effect is a charcoal colour.
Handwoven on Panja looms, the Mitre rug consists of 65% Wool and 35% Viscose, measures 200cm x 300cm and features full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear.
- We recommend treating spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel. If the stain persists, contact a professional rug cleaner as soon as possible. Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage. Vacuum regularly with low suction power. Avoid direct sunlight. Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear. Use professional rug cleaners only. Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
- Shopping with Domain Gallery Online, we aim to make your shopping experience as simple and enjoyable as possible.
- Bulky or oversized items will be charged additional shipping by Domain Gallery and will be invoiced within an hour after you've submitted your order. Quotes vary depending on location and cubic meterage. We endeavour to always find the most affordable option. If you would like a freight quote prior to purchase please email us at Hello@domaingallery.com.au.
- Want to have the items before sold out?
Click and collect in Store. Simply leave"COLLECT IN STORE" in shopping cart comment section, our team will send you confirmation for pick-up date and no delivery fee occurred. Assemble the items ready for pick-up.
- 30 Days Return policy, if you are not happy, just send them back.
To learn more about our shipping, damaged goods and returns policies please click Here.
- The items might sell out in physical retail store, if no stock available, please allow 10 working days reordering time.