Weavehome Floor rugs are now available in Domain Gallery, to see the our full collection, please visit Domain Gallery Osborne Park Showroom.
The Matterhorn is a tightly woven traditional flat weave rug. The chevron pattern is created with two different thread thicknesses on the warp, contrasting with the black warp threads, to create the rugs distinctive style.
Created by craftsmen, using artisan skills, we give back to support the development of these communities through our membership of Care & Fair.
The tightness of the weave creates a hardwearing and durable rug that is suitable for use in any area of the home. Our Seasalt colourway overall looks like a cream rug with highlight details.
Our handwoven Chevron floor rug consists of 70% Wool and 30% Cotton, measures 200cm x 300cm and features full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear.
- We recommend treating spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel. If the stain persists, contact a professional rug cleaner as soon as possible. Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage. Vacuum regularly with low suction power. Avoid direct sunlight. Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear. Use professional rug cleaners only. Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
- Shopping with Domain Gallery Online, we aim to make your shopping experience as simple and enjoyable as possible.
- Bulky or oversized items will be charged additional shipping by Domain Gallery and will be invoiced within an hour after you've submitted your order. Quotes vary depending on location and cubic meterage. We endeavour to always find the most affordable option. If you would like a freight quote prior to purchase please email us at Hello@domaingallery.com.au.
- Want to have the items before sold out?
Click and collect in Store. Simply leave"COLLECT IN STORE" in shopping cart comment section, our team will send you confirmation for pick-up date and no delivery fee occurred. Assemble the items ready for pick-up.
- 30 Days Return policy, if you are not happy, just send them back.
To learn more about our shipping, damaged goods and returns policies please click Here.
- The items might sell out in physical retail store, if no stock available, please allow 10 working days reordering time.